We are looking for a UX/UI Design Lead who can apply user-centered design principles to define/design consistent, effective and desirable user interfaces as part of our UX/UI design team. You will be able to:
- Work with our clients, and collaborate with our team, to lead web-based design activities
- Gather, analyze, define and validate requirements
- Conduct research and best practice reviews to define the UX
- Create prototypes and test/validate usability.
Will have many of the following key skills:
- Experience leading/designing user-centered web-based products - from concept to execution — for all screen sizes — desktop, tablet and smartphones
- Exceptional soft skills, including presenting, negotiating, storytelling, writing, communicating, etc.
- In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and processes
- Extensive knowledge of interactive web design tools and front-end web technologies (e.g., CSS, HTML5, Java Script and Adobe Creative Suite products)
- Extensive knowledge and application of visual media design principles, theory and best practices.
- Experience leading web design projects to successful completion/launch
- Experience collaborating with technical, content and design/marketing experts