We are looking for a Senior Microsoft Web Developer who wants to learn on a daily basis, takes pride in developing highly usable, intuitive web/mobile solutions and hopes to change the world via technology.
- Partner with user experience designers and content strategists to solve challenging problems for our clients
- Design/develop world-class web-based solutions - including custom web applications, iOS mobile apps and Android mobile apps.
We hire to soft skills/character and train to hard skills, but the ideal team member will likely have experience with the following:
- 3+ years experience working with .NET C#. MVC/Razorscript, Web API with AJAX, REST APIs, Windows Services experience is a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2012+ object referencing, solution management, publishing and compiling.
- Experience with CMS platform concepts such parent/child traversing, stored procedures and taking advantage of CMS APIs such as DNN, Sitecore, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer, IIS 7.5+, MSSQL Management Studio, Hyper-V Virtual Machine Environments
- Basic DNS/Zone File management and settings
- Repository management using Git, SVN or other version control system
- Passion for quality code
- Excellent problem solver and strategic thinker with strong soft skills
- Enjoy a highly collaborative work environment
- Desire and ability to learn on a daily basis
- Familiar with agile software development
- Firm understanding of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write unit tests