The success of the project was dependent on:
- A quick turnaround time as the benefits update needed to be published on a specific date for annual enrollment
- Utilization of the existing DNN technical infrastructure and server/security network
- Capability for non-technical stakeholders to publish new information
- Display of two different views depending on whether the user was signed into the BJC network or not
- Focus on user and mobile optimization
- Collaboration with a variety of non-technical stakeholders and an extensive RACI chart
Integrity was responsible for the design, development, content structure and graphics for the new site. Integrity’s digital marketing team conducted an extensive discovery with all stakeholders to identify the audience segments, content needs and define marketing success key performance indicators. The UI/UX team created a sitemap, and wireframes were created to map the page, content organization and hierarchy to BJC stakeholders.
The design reflected detailed benefits information in a clean, chart format while showcasing the diversity of BJC careers and employees. The web development team generated the functional requirements and established a development and launch plan that accounted for a complex and secure environment.