Integrity’s innovation team conducted an extensive discovery to better understand the market and all of its participants. Analyzing generally accepted industry processes and primary activities, acceptance of change and general needs of all of the stakeholders, Integrity was able to provide a set of technology, business process, marketing, sales and operational recommendations. Furthermore, Integrity advised the client on key knowledge gaps and risks involved in implementing the recommendations.
Detailed recommendations were prioritized based on:
- Impact on the organization
- Level of effort
- Investment requirements
- Organizational limitations
Recommendations included activities such as:
- Developing high-value prototype solutions to show growers how they will be supported
- Improving ordering, inventory and various reconciliation processes and platforms
- Introducing grower recruitment and management resources
- Digitizing of the product launch process
- Using crowdsourced data collection methods to identify user trends
- Improving current enterprise platforms and their integrations
- Simplifying communication methods used during the sales and ordering process
- Cataloging and cleansing existing databases to improve recency
The result of the initiative provided for a logical, cadenced roadmap for how to re-introduce the product and created a template for how future products could be launched.